We are looking for a bookkeeper to join our team who has thorough knowledge of accounting processes and theories and has demonstrated their knowledge through experience in all aspects of accounting including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and preparation of financial statements.
- Ensure all invoices are properly coded, approved and accurately and efficiently entered into the accounting system for timely payment;
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions and AP accounts, validate vendor statements and inquiries, investigates discrepancies, communicate with vendors and internal personnel to ensure completeness of transactions;
- Processing payments, sending vendor payments, government remittances as well as other expenditures in a timely manner; and
- Maintain Registry of Assets.
- Processing all accounts receivable entries into accounting software, reconciling receivables with funder agreements, preparing bank deposits.
Reconciliation of Bank and credit card statements:
- Processing all entries into accounting software, preparation of reports, monitoring of cash flow.
Required Knowledge / Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of comprehensive bookkeeping experience;
- Experience with QuickBooks;
- Skilled in creating spreadsheets and reports in MS Excel;
- Demonstrated attention to detail;
- Confidence and ability to perform well under pressure;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to establish effective working relationships;
- Competence with the accounting software ;
- A self-starter and team-player with the ability to handle multiple job responsibilities, set priorities, problem solve and work with all levels of staff while appreciating the responsibility of meeting tight and conflicting deadlines.
Interested? Great! We’d love to hear from you! Please complete the application below. In addition – send your resume to [email protected].