The Staff Accountant will be a part of team of accountants who handle various aspects of accounting for the Organization’s clients. As a Staff Accountant, you will work on a multitude of companies in various industries.
- Prepare, examine, analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports;
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems;
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues and expenses;
- Perform Quickbooks cleanup through journal entries;
- Reconcile bank accounts, merchant accounts, paypal accounts; and
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time.
- 2-3 years Quickbooks experience;
- Experience in Microsoft Excel;
- Highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data
- Experience with preparation and analyzing financial statement reports, balance sheets, P&L’s and ad hoc reports;
- Basic understanding of accounting principles;
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner;
- Attentive to detail and able to mutli-task efficiently; and
- Have a team player attitude with ability to adapt to a changing environment.
Interested? Great! We’d love to hear from you! Please complete the application below. In addition – send your resume to [email protected].