- Am I locked into a contract? Can I switch or cancel plans at any time?
At Fully Accountable, we never lock you into a contract. You can change or cancel your service at any time.
- Do I need Quickbooks to work with Fully Accountable?
No, you are not required to use Quickbooks in order to work with us. Our team members have certification in multiple bookkeeping software solutions.
- How do I know who my accountant is and how do I contact them?
Please call 1-877-330-9401 and we will connect you with your primary accountant.
- How do I log in to my Daily Stats and Accounting information?
We’re still integrating our accounting system and striving to provide you the best experience for tracking your data. You will be emailed logins as soon as access is available.
- I’m not a current customer, how do I become one?
Please contact us by calling 1-877-330-9401 or by filing out our support form.
- I’m thinking of signing up for your services, what information do you need from me in order to start my 30-Day review?
Reach out to us and let us know you’re interested in becoming a Fully Accountable client. Once you’ve been contacted by one of our representatives, they will assess your business and ask for things like standard bank information, your business information, if you have multiple businesses and your primary contact person for each business.
- When will I be billed?
Here at Fully Accountable, we work on a monthly retainer basis. At the beginning of each month, you’ll be billed in advance for that month’s services.
- Who controls the money and makes the decisions?
You are always in control of your money and decision-making. We’ll give you the information and guidance you need to make good business decisions, but in the end it’s your business and you’re in control!