No matter the size or scope of your business you can benefit from the same level of guidance and strategic business planning that comes with a Fortune 500 caliber CFO without having to pay a CFO salary. Our CFO’s are available daily, weekly, monthly or whenever you have questions. You only pay for their expertise as you use it, and only when you need it.
Hiring an in house CFO is a huge commitment for any business. While it has its benefits, it also comes with a large salary. From our experience most small and medium size businesses simply don’t need a full time CFO.
At Fully Accountable our CFO services provide experience and expertise equal to any full time CFO at the largest companies in the world without the cost. Our CFO’s work with you in the most efficient way possible, either on-site or remotely. No matter your preference you’ll get the expertise and guidance, when you need it and on your terms.
Many of our clients are entrepreneurs and business owners who’ve experienced tremendous company growth after starting small. As their businesses grew, their understanding of their company’s financials began to suffer. They began feeling overwhelmed and realized they no longer had the control they once did. Here at Fully Accountable we help businesses not only grow, but we help them manage their growth and stay organized by offering financial services to meet their demands.
We are often called when a business owner needs to streamline their systems and procedures to ensure that they are always making well informed and strategic decisions. We take away the confusion, the worry and the stress associated with not knowing your numbers. Our CFO services give you piece of mind and a level of confidence only the largest companies enjoy.
A common question we get from many first time clients is “will you actually help us solve our problems or will you simply give us the information to do it on our own?” Here at Fully Accountable you’ll never be given raw data and a check list. We’ll roll our sleeves up and get to work right alongside of you, with the financial information as a guide. You can rest easy knowing, the end result will be problems solved.
What is a good time to get a CFO?
- When profits aren’t what you think they should be
- When you need strategic planning help
- When you need an expert to hash out your ideas
- When you need in-depth financial analysis
- When managing your finances takes too much of your time
- When your current financial systems don’t produce timely or actionable results
- When you feel that your current business structure isn’t facilitating growth
- When you can’t determine what factors are contributing to growth and which are stifling growth
- When your business is growing without a growth blueprint
- When you are looking to acquire outside funding
- When you are considering selling your business
- When your decisions are tied directly to the accurateness of your financial data
- When you need an expert to negotiate with bankers, vendors, regulators, unions and other 3rd parties
- When your onsite financial staff needs guidance or proper training
- When you need the guidance of financials for specific actions
Don't take our word for it...
Hear from others
I didn’t want to sit there and do the mundane tasks of the bookkeeping and, I didn’t want to task it to anyone in the office because...
The main problem that led us to Fully Accountable was not having any robust accounting and reporting systems. We were having the accounting done at the end...
Herlean Financial Services
I am very good at putting together a plan from a high level, but I only get it done because I delegate it to people who execute...