Fully Accountable, a game changer for the small-medium sized digital business is seeking a versatile and bright Accounting Clerk for immediate full-time, in-house, hire to join our powerhouse team of bookkeepers, staff accountants, and CFO’s.
Fully Accountable is NOT your typical CPA firm. Fully Accountable is a fun, fast paced environment of like-minded professionals looking to make a difference in the world. We collaborate. We laugh. We work hard every day. We are Fully Accountable – check us out here: fullyaccountable.com!
Do you love solving puzzles? Would you love to see how your numbers help business owners make better decisions? Are you a numbers wizard looking to make an impact and change the world of accounting one small business at a time?
We are looking for an accounts payable clerk to join our team who has thorough attention to detail and wants to demonstrate their skills through working with our clients and accounting team on keeping pristine track of their Accounts Payable.
- Process check requests and expense reports on a regular basis;
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices;
- Maintain a large number of vendor accounts while staying in compliance with the clients policies and procedures;
- Manage data entry associated with accounts payable;
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies;
- Audit and process credit card bills; and
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries.
Interested? Great! We’d love to hear from you! Please complete the application below. In addition – send your resume to [email protected].
- Minimum associate’s degree or above in accounting preferred;
- 2-3 years experience with accounts payable or general accounting;
- Strong time management and organizational skills;
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles;
- High degree of attention to detail;
- Ability to work with multiple teams and prioritize tasks; and
- Strong analytic abilities.