Business Development Representative
Fully Accountable a game changer for the small business is seeking a versatile and bright Business Development Representative for immediate full-time hire to join our powerhouse team of marketers, accountants, and analysts.
Fully Accountable is NOT your typical CPA firm. Fully Accountable is a fun, fast paced environment of like-minded professionals looking to make a difference in the world. We collaborate. We laugh. We work hard every day. We are Fully Accountable – check us out here: fullyaccountable.com!
Do you love solving puzzles? Would you love to see how your numbers help business owners make better decisions? Are you a numbers wizard looking to make an impact and change the world of accounting one small business at a time?
We are looking for a business development representative to join our team who has thorough knowledge of business development processes and theories and wants to demonstrate their knowledge through working in aspects of business development including prospecting leads, preparing leads, and furthering our development of clients.
Our ideal candidate:
- Knows the importance of holding the team accountable to keep the business up and running and enjoys working out the fine details regardless of what the project may be;
- Is willing to jump in and solve problems and become the expert whenever needed;
- Is not afraid to try new techniques and offer insight to the business owners;
- Willingness and flexibly to put in the extra work to get projects completed as needed;
- Knowledgeable in areas of marketing and business development;
- Is hungry and highly motivated to work and will always give 150%; and
- Likes to run with a project, take chances, and own it to the very end!
Interested? Great! We’d love to hear from you! Please complete the application below. In addition – send your resume to [email protected].
- Has a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or equivalent;
- Excellent Management and Leadership Skills;
- Advanced time management and interpersonal skills;
- Follows through and gets things done;
- Willingness to take calculated risks;
- Having a problem solver mentality;
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized;
- Mindset to set goals and then take action to fulfill them;
- A sensei master of organization and management;
- Able to bounce back from constructive criticism with renewed dedication;
- Always learning, growing, and expanding your boundaries;
- Desire to be a part of something bigger than yourself;
- Is a naturally gifted communicator; and
- Works hard but likes to have fun while getting things done!