The Staff Accountant will be a part of team of accountants who handle various aspects of accounting for the Organization’s clients. As a Staff Accountant, you will work on a multitude of companies in various industries.
- Prepare, examine, analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports;
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems;
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues and expenses;
- Perform Quickbooks cleanup through journal entries;
- Reconcile bank accounts, merchant accounts, paypal accounts; and
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time.
Interested? Great! We’d love to hear from you! Please complete the application below. In addition – send your resume to [email protected].
- 2-3 years Quickbooks experience;
- Experience in Microsoft Excel;
- Highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data
- Experience with preparation and analyzing financial statement reports, balance sheets, P&L’s and ad hoc reports;
- Basic understanding of accounting principles;
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner;
- Attentive to detail and able to mutli-task efficiently; and
- Have a team player attitude with ability to adapt to a changing environment.