Marketing Analyst Intern
Fully Accountable, a game changer for the small business, is looking for a bright, versatile entry level marketer for immediate full-time hire to join a powerhouse team of ninja marketers.
Fully Accountable is a fun, fast paced environment of like-minded people looking to make a difference in the world. At Fully Accountable, we believe that a person with A LOT of ideas and random thoughts is BRILLIANT! Our goal is to continually educate and provide high quality resources to our community. We collaborate. We laugh. We work hard every day. We are Fully Accountable. check us out here: fullyaccountable.com
Are you someone who loves to figure things out? — Are you someone with incredible follow-through skills who can take an idea and see it through to implementation? Do you love to accomplish a goal and then move on to the next project? Can work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines?
As a Marketing Analyst, you’ll work with our accounting team on various financial projects and initiatives, as well as playing a role in the day-to-day operations of the office. If you want to work in a fun, fast-paced, highly creative environment, then you’ll love this job!
- Daily reporting analysis
- Record statistical details on client scale reports
- Decline revenue analysis and recovery
- Review adjusted revenue information for variances
- Amazing follow-through
- Microsoft Excel
- Self-starter who doesn’t want to be micromanaged
- Creativity and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and an analytical mindset
- Impeccable time management of both your own and the Partners’ schedules
- Goal-oriented and likes to get things done
- Able to overcome obstacles
- Works hard but likes to have fun while getting things done!
*For the internship role we are willing to offer part-time to full-time hours.*