How We Work
We help eCommerce and Digital companies with their accounting, cash flow, budgeting, forecasting, and so much more.
Your Back Office Solution
Make Difficult Decisions with Real Time Numbers
Receive Customized Solutions, with Reliable Communication
Fully Web Based Services, Using Quickbooks
Receive Daily Updates, & Weekly/Monthly Reports
No Need to Worry About Submitting your Accounts, or
Having High Risk of Tax Liabilities
- Once your proposal has been signed, one of our Account Executives will intro you to our Executive Project Manager who will begin the onboarding process with you.
- Our Executive Project Manager will send an introductory email within 24-hrs of your proposal being signed. This email introduces your assigned team and let’s you know of the initial action items and documents for you and your team to complete.
- At this time, we begin working with you to collect all needed logins. Including but not limited to:
- Accounting Software
- Credit Cards
- Merchant Accounts
- With the Executive Project Manager
- Describe the onboarding process.
- Review logins received.
- First call with your assigned accounting team.
- Will discuss pain points and objectives.
- Discuss current structure and processes.
- Set Up/
- Days 1 – 30
- Your accounting team will set up and clean current accounts.
- Reach out with any questions along the way.
- Put structure and strategy in place.
- 1st Management
- Day 30
- First Month End Management Report is delivered.
- Set up standing call to review monthly financials moving forward.
- 1st Financial
- Review the report and discuss any changes to be made.
- Discuss KPIs, metrics, reporting, etc.
- Finish Set Up/
- Days 31 – 60
- Integrate all feedback into reporting.
- Continue to refine any processes
- 2nd Management
- Days 60
- 2nd Financial
- Review updates
We provide everything an accounting department would offer an eCommerce and digitally based company. When we close out monthly financial reporting, we are always focusing on making good expense decisions to maximize reductions and afford every opportunity the tax code has for the business owners’ company. This results in saving wasted tax dollars, which is what our financial experts focus on.
Finance & Data Analysis
We also provide all our clients with daily/weekly reporting that provides them with real-time insight into their eCommerce and digitally based business, that helps increase its value. Our team will also provide business owners with an estimate of future financial outcome based on sound metrics. We provide accurate and timely budgeting, analysis, planning and forecasting to determine and detail short-term and long-term financial goals. The last thing our finance and stats team will do, is look at the data to assess companies with their overall competitiveness, efficiency and productivity in the digital and eCommerce industry.
eCommerce Accounting Services
CFO Consulting Services
Done For You
Our Customer’s Stories
For me, it’s just more of a peace of mind. I trust the team from Fully Accountable inherently and that’s just been a godsend for us.
- Ralph Burns
- Tier 11
It’s great to have an outside team that feels like it’s part of our team.
- Laurice Gajda
- Fullstaq Marketer
Having someone who knows what we’re going through and works with companies like ours has been game changing. It’s like having a real teammate, not just some CPA crunching numbers.
- Joe Simonds
- Salt Strong
I most appreciate the fact that I have a great reduction in my overall anxiety about how my business is doing.
- Mike Halekakis
- Digital Romance
The culture part is the most surprising to me… That’s what we aim for on our team. It’s been a consistent customer experience with whomever I talk to of showing up and serving.
- Gabe Arnold
- Business Marketing Engine
Working with Fully Accountable is a great experience because I feel that their team really is part of our team. Even though it’s outsourced, we feel like it’s family.
- Austin Wright
- California Beach Co.
Fully Accountable has allowed us to focus on growing the business and not worry about getting tripped up in oversights with accounting.
- PJ Lennon
- Pura Thrive
Fully Accountable helps us make high level business decisions.
- Craig Collins
- Mindful Health
Fully Accountable goes way above and beyond. They have our best interest in mind. There’s no doubt about it.
- Djamel Bettahar
You’d think having someone in your office face to face is better, but with Fully Accountable, it just gets done more quickly. I can just scan anything over and it gets done in real time. That’s a huge benefit to us.
- Greg Herlean
- Herlean Financial Services
The worst thing is not knowing the data for your business. Not being able to forecast, track, and actually determine what’s working… That’s critical. And that’s one thing that Fully Accountable is amazing at.
- Tanner Larsson
- Build Grow Scale
Getting dialed into our cost of goods was huge…
- Ryan Rouse
- Factor 75
I can see it in real time–this is what’s happening in my business right now.
- Kent Clothier
- CEO, Real Estate Worldwide
What if growth is actually doing more damage? You don't know that unless you have a pulse on your numbers, or have a team that can give you that data. That's really what Fully Accountable has done for us.
- Ed O'Keefe
- Marine Essentials
What has made me the happiest when working with Fully Accountable is feeling like we’re very supported. I know that the team has many clients, but never once have I felt like we are at the back of someone’s mind.
- Vashti Joseph
- Renaissance Management
We’ve grown to trust Fully Accountable more and more with our wallet, and that’s allowing us to start other endeavors that I never thought would be possible.
- Adam Hinkle
- Creative Quality Time
The major thing I’ve been able to achieve since signing on with Fully Accountable is peace of mind. I don’t have to worry about my accounting as much. It all happens in the background.
- Sal Buscemi